Aerowatch has announced at Baselworld 2015 that it will introduce the Renaissance Orange Tornado. It is a new version of the Renaissance Black Tornado.
The 45 mm case is produced from stainless steel with black PVD coating and houses a hand-winding mechanical movement 16 ½ (lines) Unitas 6498. It runs at a frequency of 18,800 vibrations per hour with 17 jewels and features hour, minute and small second functions.
The skeletonized design of the Renaissance Orange Tornado allows the wearer to observe the very inner workings of the movement through its sapphire crystal and display back, it has been confirmed.
Its all-black design is complemented by orange hands and indexes with Super-LumiNova coating, allowing them to be easily read in a variety of lighting conditions.
The Renaissance Orange Tornado is water resistant up to a pressure of 6 bar. In layman’s terms, that is the equivalent of 50 meters or 164 feet, for your reference.
- Hand-winding mechanical movement 16 ½ (lines) Unitas 6498
- Frequency of 18,800 vibratations per hour with 17 jewels
- 45 mm diameter, stainless steel polished case-Black PVD coated
- Decorated movement NAC, skeletonised and finished by hand
- Hour, minute and small second at 6 o’clock
- Orange hands and indexes with Super-Luminova
- Black leather strap with orange stitching, customised black-PVD steel folding clasp
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 6 bar (50 m / 164 ft)