Frederique Constant and Alpina have announced they will be introducing the Swiss Horological Smartwatch at Baselworld 2015.
Powered by MotionX, the Horological Smartwatch will be capable of bi-directional communication with iPhone and Android smartphones. The timepiece features no digital screen, and instead, only displays information in analog form.
The 39 mm diameter stainless steel case houses an AL0285 quartz movement, with all functions being adjustable via the crown. By connecting to a smartphone, wearers will have access to a variety of functionality that includes:
- Always-on time & date
- MotionX activity tracking
- Sleeptracker sleep monitoring
- Sleep cycle alarms
- Get-Active alerts
- Adaptive coaching
- MotionX cloud backup and restore
Each timepiece will sport a black dial with guilloché triangle pattern and 11 hand-set diamonds, while a 3-link stainless steel bracelet will be supplied.
The Horological Smartwatch be water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar – the equivalent of 100 meters or 330 feet.
- 39 mm diameter
- AL-285 quartz calibre movement
- Polished and brushed 3-parts stainless steel case
- Dome shaped scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100m / 330 ft)
- Minimum battery life of 2 years
- Powered by MotionX
- Black dial with guilloche triangle pattern and 11 hand-set diamonds
- Supplied with 3 links stainless steel bracelet