Swiss watchmaker Armin Strom has announced that it will introduce the Skeleton Pure Collection, a new range of four limited edition timepieces.
The entire range of 43 mm watches will be powered by a manual-winding Armin Strom calibre ARM09-S movement with hours, minutes, small seconds and power reserve indicator. It beats at a frequency of 18,000 vibrations per hour and boasts an 8-day power reserve.
It will be available in four distinct models that include Skeleton Pure Earth, Skeleton Pure Water, Skeleton Pure Air and Skeleton Pure Fire. The first, Pure Earth will be produced in stainless steel with black PVD coating and will be presented on a black alligator horn-back strap.
The second, Pure Water, is delivered in a stainless steel case and will be supplied on a dark blue alligator horn-back strap. The third, Pure Air’s titanium case will be complemented by a grey alligator horn-back strap, whilst the last, Pure Fire will be available in 18-carat rose gold with a black or brown alligator horn-back strap.
Each timepiece has a skeletonised dial and sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment that ensures it’s readability under a variety of lighting conditions. The caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to view the very inner workings of the movement itself.
The Armin Strom – Skeleton Pure Collection will be available in a limited quantity of only 100 pieces per model. The collection is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet).
- Armin Strom calibre ARM09-S movement
- Hours, minutes, small seconds and power reserve indicator
- Beats at a frequency of 18,000 vibrations per hour with 34 jewels
- Screwed balance with Breguet overcoil
- Manual wind-up with crown wheels turning on the dial side
- Escape wheel and pallets made of solid gold with hardened functional areas
- Available in Skeleton Pure Earth, Skeleton Pure Water, Skeleton Pure Air and Skeleton Pure Fire
- Fully skeletonised main plate, gear-train bridges and barrel-bridges
- 3D-PVD coatings of the main plate correspond to the respective element
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 8 days
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)