Arnold & Son has announced that it will introduce the HM Flower Special Editions, a new range of four feminine timepieces, into its Royal Collection.
The 40 mm case will be presented in 18-carat rose gold and features a bezel with or without diamonds. It will contain an in-house A&S1001 hand-wound movement with hours and minutes functions.
Through its double barrel, the mechanism that beats a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and has 21 rubies will achieve a minimum power reserve of approximately 90 hours.
It will be available in four different versions that include a magenta-coloured orchid, yellow and purple irises, and an orange lily. Each is hand-painted onto the white mother-of-pearl dial, which is encompassed by chambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
The piece is topped off with a see-through caseback that allows the discerning women a view of the inner workings of the mechanism itself. A strap supplied in pink, green, purple or orange lizard leather complements the overall design.
The HM Flower Special Editions from Arnold & Son will be limited to only eight pieces per model, it has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
- A&S1001 hand-wound movement
- 40 mm case produced in 18-carat rose gold
- Frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour with 21 rubies
- Hours and minutes functions
- Hand-painted miniature on white mother-of-pearl dial
- Available with or without diamond studded bezel
- Supplied on pink, green, purple or orange lizard leather strap
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 90 hours
- Chambered sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Part of Arnold & Son’s Royal Collection
- Available in four different models
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 feet)
- Limited to only eight timepieces per model