Ball Watch Company has announced that they will launch the Engineer Hydrocarbon LadyGlow, a new timepiece aimed at its female clientele.
The 34 mm watch is produced using stainless steel and will contain an in-house automatic caliber Ball RR1103 movement with hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date functions.
Designed by Magali Métrailler, the Engineer Hydrocarbon LadyGlow watch is equipped with a unidirectional rotating bezel made of black ceramic on which markers from 1 to 60 have been engraved.
Its dial, hour and minute hands feature the addition of 14 micro gas tubes, which allow the watch to be read in a variety of lighting conditions. This Swiss technology is up to 100 times more effective than traditional luminous paint used in the watch manufacturing process.
The black dial and display of the piece is further enhanced by its sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment, whilst each piece is supplied on a stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle.
The Engineer Hydrocarbon LadyGlow is shock resistant to 5,000Gs and water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet).
- In-house automatic caliber Ball RR1103 movement
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date functions
- 34 mm case presented in stainless steel
- Black ceramic bezel with engraved markers from 1 to 60
- 14 micro gas tubes on the dial, hour and minute hands
- Sapphire crystal glass display with anti-reflective treatment
- Shock resistant to 5,000Gs
- Supplied on stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)