Ball Watch Company has announced that it will launch the Engineer Master II Skindiver II, a new addition to the brands range of diver’s watches.
The 43 mm timepiece will be presented in a stainless steel case with ceramic bezel and will contain an in-house automatic calibre Ball RR1103-C movement with hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date display.
Officially certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), the watch is shock resistant to 5,000Gs and anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m.
Its black dial is complemented by a sapphire crystal display, whilst the unidirectional rotating bezel features luminescent coating, allowing it to easily be read in a variety of lighting conditions. This is further carried over onto the hour, minute, second hands and dial itself, which boast 15 double-sized micro gas tubes.
Supplied in a special presentation watch box, each piece will come with both a stainless steel bracelet with folding buckle and a rubber strap with standard buckle.
The Engineer Master II Skindiver II will be water resistant up to a pressure of 500 meters – that, is a hefty 1,650 feet.
- In-house automatic Ball RR1103-C movement
- 43 mm case presented in stainless steel with ceramic bezel
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date functions
- Automatic helium release valve
- Officially certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Shock resistant to 5,000Gs and anti-magnetic to 4,800A/m
- Black dial with sapphire crystal display
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminescent coating
- 15 double-sized micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial
- Available with stainless steel bracelet and rubber strap
- Supplied in a special presentation box
- Water resistant up to 500 meters / 1,650 feet