Ball has announced at Baselworld 2015 that it will introduce TimeTrekker, a new addition to its Ball for BMW range.
The 44 mm diameter case is produced in stainless steel and houses an automatic calibre Ball RR1102-C movement. It is resistant to magnetic fields of 4,800A/m and has hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day and date functions.
In similar tradition to other models in the Ball for BWM collection, the TimeTrekker is fitted with the Amortiser shock absorber system, allowing it to be worn in a variety of situations.
Its design draws inspiration from the dashboard of a car, while 14 micro tubes of H3 gas have been placed on the dial and hands, allowing them to be read in a variety of conditions. It is up to 100 times brighter than traditional luminescent paint.
The timepiece is available with a black or blue dial and is supplied with a rubber strap or mounted onto a steel bracelet. The caseback features transparent sapphire crystal that showcases the inner workings of the movement itself and is complemented by the BMW logo.
It has been certified by the Official Swiss Chronometer Control (COSC) and is water resistant up to a pressure of 21 bar (200 meters / 660 feet).
- Ball RR1102-C calibre automatic movement
- 44 mm stainless steel case
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, day and date functions
- Available with black or blue dial
- Officially certified chronometer
- Amortiser anti-shock system
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Supplied with rubber strap or stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 21 bar (200 m / 660 ft)