Ball has announced that it is set to introduce the Trainmaster Moon Phase, a new timepiece inspired by the different phases of the celestial planet.
The 40 mm polished stainless steel case houses an automatic Ball RR1801 movement, which is shock resistant to 5,000Gs. Its dial is available in a selection of colours including black, blue and silver. Whilst each timepiece will feature sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
It will also be available for women, featuring a 34 mm stainless steel case complemented by a white mother-of-pearl dial, it has been confirmed by Swiss watchmaker Ball.
The design includes a see-through sapphire crystal caseback, which reveals the inner workings of the piece. While, 27 micro tubes of gas have been placed on the dial and its hour and minute hands, allowing it to be read in a variety of lighting conditions.
The Ball Trainmaster Moon Phase is supplied on a stainless steel bracelet or crocodile leather strap and is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 164 feet).
The watch manufacturer previously announced the Engineer Hydrocarbon AeroGMT, a new watch aimed at those within the aviation industry including pilots and flight crew.
- Automatic caliber Ball RR1801 movement
- 40 mm polished stainless steel case
- Shock resistant to 5,000Gs
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Luminous moon phase indication
- Available with black, blue or silver dial
- Also available in 34 mm women’s version
- Supplied with stainless steel bracelet or crocodile leather strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 164 ft)