Swiss watch company Balmain has announced that it will introduce the Classic R Automatic, two new timepieces aimed at couples.
It will be available for men and women with respective 40 mm and 32 mm cases, produced in stainless steel or steel and rose PVD. They will each be powered by a self-winding ETA 2892A2 movement that drives its four functions, including a date calendar at 3 o’clock.
The dials fitted on Classic R Automatic women’s models express the Balmain spirit at its most subtly stylish: silver-toned inscribed with classic arabesques, two Arabic numerals and nine hour markers; sunray-brushed silver-toned or black with a similar array of numerals and markers, or white mother-of-pearl set with 11 Wesselton diamonds 1 mm in diameter for 0.04 carat.
The men’s models, for their part, feature a silver-toned or black sunray-brushed finish with two Arabic numerals and ten hour markers. All models are contained within a sapphire crystal display with scratch-resistant treatment.
Both the women’s and the men’s models are fitted with a slim steel or steel and rose PVD bracelet or a black leather strap.
The Balmain Classic R Automatic boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet).
- Available for men and women with 40 mm and 32 mm cases, respectively
- Self-winding ETA 2892A2 movement with four functions and date calendar at 3 o’clock
- Supplied on a slim steel or steel and rose PVD bracelet or a black leather strap
- Choice of dial for both men and women models
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)