Swiss watch manufacturer Balmain has announced that it will introduce the Laelia Lady, a new addition to its collection of contemporary watches aimed at its female clientele.
The case of the 35 mm diameter timepiece will be produced in 316L stainless steel or pink PVD and will house a Swiss quartz movement. A number of cases will be inset with 72 Wesselton diamonds (0.27 carats), whilst others will boast a total of 136 (0.52 carats).
It will be available with a selection of dials, for the discerning women, each will feature 4 Arabic numerals and 8 hour markers, some with arabesques at center on a silver-toned ground, jet black or white mother-of-pearl.
This is further carried over onto the choice of bracelets on offer, which will include a small-link bracelet presented in 316L stainless steel or a black or brown leather strap.
The Balmain – Laelia Lady will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar. That, for the laymen, is the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Swiss quartz movement
- 35 mm case presented in 316L stainless steel or pink PVD
- Some cases set with 72 Wesselton diamonds, and others with a total of 136
- Choice of various dials: all feature 4 Arabic numerals and 8 hour markers, some with classic arabesques at center on a silver-toned ground, jet black or white mother-of-pearl
- Sapphire crystal display
- Supplied on small-link 316L stainless steel bracelet or black or brown leather strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)