Swiss watch manufacturer Balmain has announced that it will introduce the Balmainia Chrono Lady Arabesques, a new timepiece that is aimed at women.
The 36 mm watch will be fitted with an ETA G15.211 chronograph movement that features hour, minute and date functions. A press of the top push-piece will start and stop the chronograph hand, while the one on the bottom returns the chronograph hand to zero.
It will be presented in 316L stainless steel or pink PVD, whilst a number of cases will be available with a bezel that is inset with a total of 73 Wesselton diamonds.
In addition, a selection of dials will be available for the discerning female client, including a silver-toned ground enhanced with modern arabesques, sunray-patterned black or white mother-of-pearl. The overall piece will be complemented by a sapphire crystal glass display.
Each piece will be supplied on a satin strap in white, black or plum-coloured aubergine. Alternatively, a stainless steel bracelet will also be available.
The Balmainia Chrono Lady Arabesques will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar. That is the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet for the layman.
- 36 mm diameter case
- ETA G15.211 chronograph movement
- Hour, minute and date functions
- Available in 316L stainless steel or pink PVD
- Optional bezel inset with 73 Wesselton diamonds
- Sapphire crystal glass display
- Dial available in sunray-patterned black, silver-toned ground enhanced with modern arabesques or white mother of pearl
- Supplied with stainless steel bracelet or on white, black or plum-coloured aubergine satin strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)