Blancpain has announced that it will introduce the L-evolution Tourbillon Carrousel, a new limited edition timepiece.
The 47.40 mm watch, produced in platinum, will contain an in-house calibre 2322V2 movement that features both a flying tourbillion and flying carrousel.
Each is powered by its own barrel, which allows for a vertical placement of the two within the movement. The very inner workings of the L-evolution Tourbillon Carrousel can be seen by the wearer through the skeletonized dial.
It will boast a power reserve of approximately 168 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (20 meters / 66 feet).
The L-evolution Tourbillon Carrousel will be limited to only 50 pieces, it has been confirmed by Blancpain.
Swiss watch manufacturer Blancpain previously announced the Bathyscaphe Chronographe Flyback Ocean Commitment, a new timepiece into its Fifty Fathoms Collection. For every timepiece sold, it will donate 1000 euros to scientific expeditions and initiatives.
- In-house calibre 2322V2 movement
- 47.40 mm diameter case, produced in platinum
- Features both a Flying Tourbillion and Flying Carrousel
- 350 components and 70 jewels
- Power reserve of approximately 168 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (20 m / 66 ft)
- Limited to only 50 timepieces