Swiss watch manufacturer Breitling has announced that it will introduce two new additions its Breitling for Bentley GMT range.
The first model, the Bentley GMT Light Body B04 Midnight Carbon will be presented in a 49 mm black titanium case with Royal Ebony dial and rubber strap. The second model, the Bentley GMT Light Body B04 S will feature a slightly smaller 45 mm case presented in titanium with Royal Ebony or Silver Storm dial and rubber strap.
Both models will be powered by a Breitling Calibre B04 movement that has been officially certified by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC). Beating at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour, it achieves a minimum power reserve of approximately 70 hours.
The models each feature a second time zone in the 24-hour mode, along with 1/4th of a second chronograph, and 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers. Its bezel includes a rotating pinion with a 24-timezone indication.
Furthermore, they are complemented by a cambered sapphire crystal display that is glareproofed on both sides, whilst the caseback is transparent and allows the wearer to view the inner workings of the movement itself.
These two new inclusions to the Breitling for Bentley GMT collection will be water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet).
- Self-winding Breitling Calibre B04 movement
- Bentley GMT Light Body B04 Midnight Carbon (49 mm) or Bentley GMT Light Body B04 S (45 mm)
- Second timezone in 24-hour mode
- 1/4th of a second chronograph, 30-minute and 12-hour totalizers
- Rotating pinion bezel with 24-timezone indication
- Officially certified by the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Cambered sapphire crystal display with glareproofing treatment on both sides
- Transparent caseback with sapphire crystal
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour with 47 jewels
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 70 hours
- Supplied on rubber GMT strap in black
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)