Bulgari has announced that it will launch the Carillon Tourbillon, a new addition to its Daniel Roth Collection, later this year.
The 48 mm case of the timepiece is topped in 18-carat pink gold with faceted sapphire crystal, and houses a mechanical hand-wound Manufacture Calibre DR3300 movement that runs at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations/per hour (3 Hz) with 35 jewels.
Its design features an openwork, skeletonized dial that is produced using 18-carat pink gold, with faceted sapphire crystal, and consists of a total of 327 parts that have been delicately arranged around the tourbillion and carillon.
This is further carried over onto the Carillon Tourbillon’s transparent caseback, which reveals the inner workings of the timepiece. Each watch is individually numbered on the crown.
It is supplied with a brown alligator leather strap fitted with a triple-blade folding clasp in 18-carat pink gold.
The Bulgari Daniel Roth Collection – Carillon Tourbillon boasts a total power reserve of approximately 75 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar, or 30 meters / 99 feet.
- Manufacture Calibre DR 3300 hand-wound mechanical movement
- 48 mm diameter case topped with 18-catar pink gold
- Openworked 18-carat pink gold dial, with faceted sapphire crystal
- Frequency of 21,600 vibrations/per hour (3 Hz) with 35 jewels
- Three-hammer carillon gongs, minute-repeater and tourbillion
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 75 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 99 ft)
- Supplied with brown alligator leather strap fitted with triple-blade folding clasp in 18-carat pink gold