Swiss watchmaker Bulgari has announced that it is preparing to introduce the Octo Finissimo, a new additional to its Octo brand as part of its collection for the year. It follows the recent unveiling of the Octo Solotempo.
The 40 mm timepiece is produced in 18-carat pink gold and will contain an in-house Finissimo movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 26 rubies.
In addition to boasting a minimum power reserve of approximately 65 hours, the mechanism drives the watches functions. This includes the indication of the hours and minutes, along with offset small seconds between 7 and 8 o’clock. A power reserve display is located on the back.
Each timepiece is presented with a polished black lacquered dial that is complemented by faceted and rhodiumed hands, of which is encased within a sapphire crystal display that is both glareproofed and scratch-resistant.
Furthermore, the caseback is transparent and reveals the inner workings of the movement to the wearer, including its platinum crown with ceramic insert and Côtes de Genève finish.
The Octo Finissimo from Bulgari will be water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. For the layman, that is the equivalent depth of 30 meters or 100 feet. It is supplied on a black alligator leather strap with platinum pin buckle.
- 40 mm diameter case produced in 18-carat pink gold
- Hand-wound ultra-thin Finissimo movement
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 26 rubies
- Indication of the hours and minutes, along with offset small seconds between 7 and 8 o’clock
- Power reserve indicator on the back
- Faceted and rhodiumed hands
- Polished black lacquered dial
- Sapphire crystal display that is scratch-resistant and glareproofed
- Transparent caseback
- Presented on black alligator leather strap with platinum pin buckle
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 65 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)