Swiss watch manufacturer Bulgari has announced that it will introduce the Roma Finissimo Tourbillon, a new addition to its collection that will launch as part of its line-up for the year.
The 41 mm timepiece is presented in a case that is produced from 18-carat pink gold, and is 5.15 mm thick. It is powered by an in-house BVL 268 Finissimo Tourbillon movement that beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour.
The hand-wound mechanism itself, which features a Côtes de Genève finish, boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 52 hours. It has dimensions of 32.60 mm by 1.95 mm thick, and is the thinnest Tourbillon movement “ever made in the history of watchmaking.”
The watch case is complemented by an 18-carat pink gold crown set with a black ceramic chip and a black lacquer dial opening onto the Tourbillon. It is entirely encased within a sapphire crystal display, whilst the caseback is transparent and allows the wearer to view the very inner workings of the mechanism.
Furthermore, each piece is supplied and presented upon a brown alligator leather bracelet that is equipped with an 18-carat pink gold pin buckle.
The Roma Finissimo Tourbillon from Bulgari will be water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. That is the equivalent depth of 30 meters or 100 feet.
- 41 mm diameter 18-carat pink gold case
- Hand-wound BVL 268 Finissimo Tourbillon movement
- Beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour.
- Thinnest Tourbillon movement ever made, in the history of watchmaking
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 52 hours
- 18-carat pink gold crown set with a black ceramic chip and a black lacquer dial opening onto the Tourbillon
- Transparent caseback with sapphire crystal display and Côtes de Genève finish
- Presented on a brown alligator leather bracelet that is equipped with an 18-carat pink gold pin buckle
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)