Chronoswiss has announced that it will introduce the Timemaster Chronograph Day Date F4 Limited Edition, in Thomas D, Smudo, Michi Beck and And.Ypsilon, better known as “Die Fantastischen Vier” (The Fantastic Four).
The 44 mm case, produced in stainless steel, houses a Chronoswiss Caliber C.771 automatic movement that runs at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations /per hour (4 Hz) with 25 jewels. It boasts a power reserve of approximately 46 hours.
The new timepiece will celebrate the German hip-hop bands 25th anniversary, new album launch and forthcoming tour this December.
Its design, chosen by Michi Beck, features a black-and-white colour palette, complemented by the lettering of the F4 Limited Edition in fire engine red. The hands are coated in Super-LumiNova and are white in daylight, but glow green in the dark.
The Timemaster Chronograph Day Date F4 Limited Edition will be supplied with a rubber strap or mounted onto a stainless steel bracelet.
Each piece will be presented in an exclusive box adorned by the four musicians’ images, along with unpublished photographs of the band and includes their original signatures. The Timemaster F4 Limited Edition is limited to only 200 pieces.
- Chronoswiss Caliber C.771, automatic movement
- 30 mm diameter stainless steel case
- Frequency of 28,800 vibrations/per hour with 25 jewels
- Central hours and minutes, central chronograph seconds
- 30-minute counter, 12-hour counter, digital date and weekday at 3:00
- Metal hands coated with Super-LumiNova
- Power reserve of approximately 46 hours
- Supplied with stainless steel bracelet or rubber strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (90 m / 297 ft)