Chronoswiss has announced at Baselworld 2015 that it will introduce the Timemaster GMT, a new timepiece featuring a second time zone.
The 44 mm case houses a Chronoswiss Caliber C.289 automatic movement, which runs at a frequency of 28,800 vph (4 Hz) and has 21 jewels. It will be available in three different versions including stainless steel with a carbon dial, stainless steel with DLC-coating and a carbon dial, and in stainless steel with a galvanic blue dial.
The design is complemented by a colour scheme that is made up of highlights in “racing yellow”, with Super-LumiNova coating. The GMT hand glows in the dark.
Each timepiece is supplied with a stainless steel bracelet or strap made from rubber or textile, it has been confirmed. It will be water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar. That’s the equivalent of 90 meters or 297 feet.
The TimeMaster GMT has central hours, minutes and seconds functions. A second time zone is also featured, while a date display can be found at the 6 o’clock position.
Chronoswiss previously announced the Sirius Moon Phase Diamonds at the same event. The watch showcases a large mother of pearl dial.
- Chronoswiss Caliber C.289 automatic movement
- 44 mm diameter case, available in three different versions
- Frequency of 28,800 vph (4 Hz) with 21 jewels
- Central hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Second time zone display
- Digital date display at 6 o’clock position
- Rubber, textile or stainless steel bracelet
- Minimum power reserve of 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (90 m / 297 ft)