Corum has announced that it will introduce the Admiral’s Cup AC-One 45 Bois, a new timepiece that is inspired by nautical origins.
The 45 mm watch is produced using stainless steel and will contain an in-house automatic caliber CO 116 chronograph movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 39 rubies and features hour, minute, small second and date functions
Its dial is presented in teak and provides a contrast against the steel coating of the case. It is complemented by openworked and faceted hands, while the applied hour-markers are filled with black Super-LumiNova, allowing them to easily be read in a variety of lighting conditions.
The caseback of the watch is see-through with sapphire crystal glass that allows the wearer to view the very inner workings of the openworked and steel-coated oscillating weight.
An all-black version of the Admiral’s Cup AC-One 45 Bois will also be available, with its steel case entirely coated in black PVD and is topped off with a carbon bezel. In this model, the dial is blacked out with a vertical guilloché pattern and coloured nautical pennants printed on the flange.
The Admiral’s Cup AC-One 45 Bois boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar. That, for the layman, is the equivalent of 300 meters or 1000 feet. Each piece is supplied on a “Mad Max” leather strap with Kevlar embossed pattern that is fastened by a triple folding clasp.
- Automatic caliber CO 116 chronograph movement
- 45 mm timepiece presented in stainless steel
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 39 rubies
- Hour, minute, small second and date functions
- Openworked and faceted hands, with hour-markers filled with black Super-LumiNova
- Seethrough caseback with sapphire crystal glass
- Openworked and steel-coated oscillating weight
- Supplied on “Mad Max” leather strap with Kevlar embossed pattern and triple folding clasp
- Also available in all-black model with black PVD coated case and carbon bezel
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)