Corum has announced that it will launch the Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 60th Anniversary, a new limited edition timepiece as part of its line-up for the year.
The 42 mm watch will be presented with a dodecagonal case and will contain an automatic in-house CO 016 movement that beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz) with 29 rubies.
In addition to both hour and minute hands, the Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 60th Anniversary will also feature a retrograde date display.
The smoked sapphire crystal dial boasts hourly nautical pennants transferred on the flange, along with a Corum logo galvanized on in red gold. This is further carried over onto its faceted Dauphine-style hands that are also coated in red gold.
Its openwork caseback allows the wearer to observe the inner workings of the mechanism through its glare proof sapphire crystal display. Each piece is supplied on a black or brown crocodile leather strap.
The Corum – Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 60th Anniversary boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 72 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet). It will be available in a limited quantity of only 60 pieces.
- Automatic CO 016 movement
- Hours and minutes functions
- Retrograde date display
- Beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz) with 29 rubies
- Faceted, Dauphine-style hands with 5N red gold coating
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment
- Corum key in 5N 18-carat red gold applied on the rotor
- Hourly nautical pennants transferred on the flange
- Corum logo galvanized in 5N red gold on the dial
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 72 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Limited availability of only 60 timepieces