Corum has announced that it will launch the Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Chrono, a new addition to its Admiral’s Cup line that was first introduced in 1960.
The 42 mm dodecagonal case is presented in stainless steel and will contain an in-house Corum CO 984 movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 37 rubies.
In addition to its hours, minutes, small seconds and date window, the Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Chrono features a 30-minute and 12-hour counter.
The watches blue dial is complemented by dauphine-style hands that have are rhodium-coated with white SuperLumiNova, allowing them to easily be read in a variety of lighting conditions. This is contained within a sapphire crystal display that has been treated with anti-reflective coating.
Its caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to view the inner workings of the automatic mechanism and its rotor with Corum dedicated decoration. Each piece is supplied on black crocodile leather strap with triple folding clasp.
The Corum – Admiral’s Cup Legend 42 Chrono boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. That, is the equivalent of 30 meters or 100 feet.
- Automatic caliber CO 984 movement
- 42 mm dodecagonal case presented in stainless steel
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 37 rubies
- Hour, minute, small second and date display
- 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters
- Supplied on black crocodile leather strap with triple folding clasp
- Dauphine-style hands with rhodium-coating and white Super-LumiNova
- Seethrough caseback showcasing rotor with Corum dedicated finish
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)