Corum has announced the Feather Watch, a new addition to its Heritage collection that is inspired by an earlier model released in the 1970s.
The 39 mm case of the timepiece is produced in 18-carat red gold or stainless steel, when it is complemented by a peacock feather. It is also available in stainless steel with a blue jay feather.
One model boasts 126 diamonds, for a grand total of 0.71 carats, which frame the feather dial. Its design is topped off with openworked dauphine-type hands that are available in red gold or rhodium plating.
At the heart of all three models is an automatic Corum CO 110 movement that runs at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour and features hour and minute functions.
The Corum Feather Watch is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet) and features a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours.
- 39 mm diameter case in 18-carat red gold or stainless steel
- Corum CO 110 automatic movement
- Hours and minute functions
- Frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour
- Available with peacock or blue jay feather
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)