Corum has announced that it will introduce the Heritage Bubble, a new take on its Bubble watch that originally launched more than fifteen years ago.
It is being revived by the brand as part of its Heritage collection – a hall of fame – that currently includes landmark timepieces from Corum including the extra-thin Coin Watch.
Three different models of the watch will be available upon its launch, each of which will feature a 47 mm case. That’s a step up from the original, which had smaller dimensions at 44 mm. They will be powered by a self-winding CO 082 movement that beats at frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 26 jewels and has hour, minute and second functions.
The first model, the Bubble Vintage, will be housed in a bronze-tone, PVD-coated case with Super-LumiNova treatment for vintage effect. The second, the Bubble All Black, will be entirely clad in glossy black PVD coating that is matched with a matte black dial and complemented by charcoal coloured indices and hands. These two op art models will be limited to an exclusive run of 350 pieces each.
A third model, the Heritage Bubble Squelette will also be available. It will be presented without a dial, with a skeletonized movement taking its place.
Every model in the collection is fitted with a rubber strap that is topped with leather. The two op art editions are presented with calfskin, while the Squelette is supplied with alligator skin.
- Self-winding CO 082 movement
- 47 mm diameter rounded case
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 26 jewels
- Hour, minute and second functions
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Rotor with Corum dedicated decoration
- Available in three different models, the Bubble Vintage, Bubble All Black and Bubble Squelette
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)