Corum has announced that it will introduce Golden Bridge & Miss Golden Bridge, celebrating 35 years of its Golden Bridge movement.
The Tonneau-shaped timepiece is available in the 34 mm Golden Bridge, aimed at men, and the 21 mm Miss Golden Bridge, aimed at women. Both models will house an in-house CO 113 manual, self-winding movement that includes hour and minute functions and runs at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per/hour with 19 jewels.
The case, produced in ceramic, is complemented by a skeletonised design that showcases the inner workings of the movement itself, which can be clearly seen through the sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment.
The crown of the Golden Bridge is finished in 18-carat red gold, while the Miss Golden Bridge’s is presented in 18-carat yellow gold to provide a contrast against the bridges and plate of the movement, which is topped off in 18-carat gold.
Each model has a minimum power reserve of 40 hours and is water resistance up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 meters / 66 feet).
- Available for men and women
- Corum CO 113 calibre movement
- Hours and minute functions
- Frequency of 28,800 vibrations per/hour with 19 jewels
- Tonneau-shaped ceramic case
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- 18-carat gold bridges and plate
- Minimum power reserve of 40 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 66 ft)