Eberhard & Co. have announced that they will be launching the Extra‐fort Automatic, a new addition into its Extra-fort collection that was originally introduced in the 1940s.
The 40 mm watch is presented in steel with a polished bezel and screw-in crown that is personalised with “E”. It is powered by a mechanical SW200 movement with hours, minutes, central small seconds’ functions and a date window at the 6 o’clock position.
It is available with a selection of dials that includes argenté, in black or grey. Two different finishes that include “frappée” and “azurée” are also on offer. The first, features vertical lines in the central area, whilst the second boasts Roman numerals and rhodium‐plated indices on the surface of the outer area.
The design of the watch is complemented by Dauphine-style hour and minute hands that are rhodium-plated and housed within a sapphire crystal display that is domed with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
The Eberhard & Co. Extra‐fort Automatic is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar – the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet. It is supplied on a brown or black alligator leather strap or Chalin bracelet in steel.
Eberhard & Co., the Swiss watch manufacturer previously announced that it would be launching a special camouflage-themed timepiece into its Contograf collection.
- Mechanical SW200 movement
- Hours, minutes, and central small seconds functions
- Date display window at the 6 o’clock position
- 40 mm watch case presented in steel with polished bezel and screw-in crown
- Domed sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Rhodium-plated Dauphine-style hour and minute hands
- Supplied on black or brown alligator leather strap or Chalin steel bracelet
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)