Watch manufacturer Eberhard & Co. has announced that it will introduce the Gilda Grand Pavé, a new addition to its range of Gilda ladies watches.
The timepiece has dimensions of 32.10 x 38.00 mm and is produced in steel, with an elliptical shape and soft lines. It will house a Swiss quartz movement with hours and minutes functions.
Its bezel is presented with 212 Wesselton VVS-grade diamonds (2.422 carats), and is further complemented by an additional 14 on the crown (0.035 carats). The crown is also personalised with the ‘E’ shield.
The mother-of-pearl dial is engraved with a wave motif (‘flinchée’ finishing) and is supported by 50 Wesselton diamonds in a circular pattern. It is contained within a spherical domed sapphire display with anti-reflective treatment and is topped off with leaf-shaped nickel-noir coloured hands and painted Arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
Each timepiece is supplied on a steel Chéri bracelet that has five links, each with bevelled sides or a pearl-white alligator or black lace strap.
The Eberhard & Co. – Gilda Grand Pavé is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar. That, is the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Swiss quartz movement
- 32.10 x 38.00 mm case dimensions
- Elliptical shape with soft lines, presented in steel
- Hours and minutes functions
- Spherical domed sapphire glass with anti-reflective treatment
- Crown inset with 14 Wesselton diamonds (0.035 carats) and personalised with the ‘E’ shield
- Bezel paved with a total of 212 Wesselton diamonds (2.422 carats)
- Leaf-shaped, nickel-noir coloured hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial engraved with wave motif (‘flinchée’ finishing) and complemented by 50 Wesselton diamonds
- Painted Arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock
- Supplied on steel Chéri bracelet or pearl-white alligator or black lace strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)