Swiss watch company Eberhard & Co. have announced the Gilda Precious White, a new addition to the Gilda collection aimed at women.
The 32 x 38 mm case is produced using steel in an elliptical shape with soft lines and houses a Quartz movement with hours and minutes functions.
The white mother-of-pearl dial is complemented by a wave motif and a circle of 50 diamonds. It is topped off with leaf-shaped hands in nickel-noir colour and painted Arabic numerals at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o ‘clock position.
Its crown is finished with 14 Wesselton diamonds and personalized with the shield “E”, whilst the bezel has been inset with a total of 129 Wesselton diamonds.
It is contained within a domed sapphire crystal display that is complete with anti-reflective coating treatment, ensuring it can be read in a variety of lighting conditions. The caseback has been graved with a delicate floral motif and the name of the model in red.
The Gilda Precious White is supplied on a steel Chéri bracelet with five links or an alligator leather strap in pearl white with white stitching and an elliptical steel buckle. It is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar – that’s the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- 32 x 38 mm case is produced using steel
- Quartz movement with hours and minutes functions
- 14 Wesselton diamonds on crown and 129 Wesselton diamonds on bezel
- White mother-of-pearl dial with wave motif and inset with 50 diamonds
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Painted Arabic numerals at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock
- Leaf-shaped hands in nickel-noir colour
- Caseback engraved with floral motif and the name of the model in red
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)