Eberhard & Co. have announced that they will introduce a special edition camouflage-themed timepiece into its Contograf collection as part of its line-up for the year.
The 42 mm watch will be presented in steel and will house an automatic-winding 8147 calibre movement with a 30 minute chronograph counter at 3 o’clock and running seconds at 9 o’clock. In addition, a central hand for chronograph seconds and fast-changing date window at 6 o’clock are on offer.
Its anticlockwise unidirectional rotating bezel will be available in both black and green, of which is complemented by numerals and small indices of the hours and a 12 o’clock triangle.
The highlight of the dial is its camouflage pattern with Duaphine-style hours and minutes in black, leaf-shaped counters hands and a black central hand for chronograph seconds. It is contained within a domed sapphire glass display that is complete with anti-reflective treatment.
Its caseback is produced in steel that is screwed-in and personalised with the inscription “Special Edition”. This, is also depicted on the dial itself, in white.
The Contograf Special Edition will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet). It will be supplied on a Chassis steel bracelet or military green fabric strap.
- Mechanical automatic-winding 8147 calibre movement
- 42 mm diameter case presented in steel
- Chronograph counters (30 chronograph minutes at 3 o’clock ‐ running seconds at 9 o’clock)
- Fast‐changing date window at 6 o’clock
- Central hand for the chronograph seconds
- Bezel with anticlockwise unidirectional rotation; available in black or green
- Duaphine-style hours and minutes in black, with luminescent coating
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective treatment
- Camouflage patterned dial in green tones
- Date window at 6 o’clock, with particular trapezoidal shape, applied outline and date numbers in red
- Minutes counter at 3 o’clock showing the duration of a telephone call unit which lasted for 3 minutes in the 1960s
- Tachometer scale base 1000 km/h.
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Supplied on Chassis steel bracelet or military green fabric strap