Eberhard & Co. have announced that they are preparing to launch the Tazio Nuvolari 336, inspired by racing the racing legend and fastest man in the world.
The 45 mm timepiece will be produced in steel and will house a movement that’s based upon a caliber 2824‐2 11 ½’ mechanism.
In addition to a 42 hour minimum power reserve, the Tazio Nuvolari 336 will feature a dual time function, allowing the wearer to read two different time zones. Its second time zone will be displayed at the 12 o’clock position, while the power reserve indicator is located at 6 o’clock.
The dial is complemented by 12 Arabic luminescent numerals, a shaped date window at 3 o’clock, and a central seconds hand that is displayed in red. The sapphire crystal glass has been treated with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
Its design pays homage to the power of the Alfa Romeo 16C Twin‐engine, designed by Enzo Ferrari and is topped off with the symbolic number 336, the driver’s signature and the emblem of Tazio Nuvolari.
Each timepiece is supplied on a black alligator strap with red stitching and is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet). The Tazio Nuvolari 336 will release in a limited quantity of only 336 timepieces, it has been confirmed.
- 45 mm diameter case produced in steel
- Based on caliber 2824‐2 11 ½’’ movement
- Dual Time function displayed at 12 o’clock
- Minimum power reserve of 42 hours
- Supplied on black alligator strap with red stitching
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Limited availability of only 336 pieces