Swiss watchmaker Edox has announced that they will launch a Limited Edition Chronoffshore-1 timepiece to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
The 45 mm anniversary timepiece will be produced using stainless steel with pink PVD coating and will contain an in-house Edox 10 movement that is based on the Ronda 5040.B chronograph mechanism.
It has a blue ceramic bezel, that provides a contrast against its white dial with blue details, of which is contained within a sapphire crystal glass display.
Supplied on a white rubber strap that features an embossed Edox hourglass logo, the timekeeper is water resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar – the equivalent of 300 meters or 1000 feet.
The Chronoffshore-1 10th Anniversary Limited Edition is limited to only 215 pieces worldwide. Each is individually numbered on a plate affixed to the side of the casing. It will be presented in a special watch box, it has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
Edox previously announced that it would be introducing a Limited Edition Hydro-Sub to mark its 50th anniversary celebrations.
- Edox 10, based on Ronda 5040.B
- 45 mm case produced in stainless steel with pink PVD coating
- Sapphire crystal glass display
- White dial with blue details
- Blue ceramic bezel
- Individually numbered on a plate affixed to the side of the case
- Chronoffshore1 logo and propeller on the caseback
- White rubber strap with embossed Edox hourglass logo embossed
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)
- Limited availability of only 215 pieces worldwide
- Presented in a special watch box