Edox has announced that it is set to launch a Limited Edition Hydro-Sub to mark its 50th anniversary celebrations.
The 46 mm timepiece will be produced in stainless steel and will contain an in-house Hydro-Sub automatic movement that is based on the SW 200. It has been designed to perform without fault on land or underwater and is unidirectional rotatable.
A highlight of the watch is the addition of the Edox MasterLock. Located on the bezel at the 2 o’clok position, it can be slid across to protect the crown whilst diving. A double o-ring gasket ensures that it is water-tight.
The Hydro-Sub’s blue dial is complemented by white and green markers and details, allowing it to be easily read in a variety of lighting conditions. The caseback of the piece will be individually numbered and will feature an exclusive North Pole engraving.
Each piece is supplied with a special box which includes a tool that allows the wearer to swap the stainless steel bracelet for a hypo-allergenic rubber strap.
The Hydro-Sub 50th Anniversary Limited Edition will be available in a limited quantity of only 515 pieces worldwide. Much alike the original, the Hydro-Sub is water resistant up to 500 meters.
- Edox 80 movement, based on SW 200 mechanism
- 46 mm diameter case produced using stainless steel
- Special blue dial, with white and green markers and details
- Individually numbered with exclusive North Pole engraving on caseback
- Limited to only 515 pieces worldwide
- Water resistant up to a depth of 500 meters