Edox, the boutique Swiss watchmaker, has announced that it will introduce the Les Bémonts C. R.-F. Limited Edition. The new timepiece will launch this year.
The 44 mm case will be produced using stainless steel and will contain an in-house Edox 95 automatic mechanism, which can be seen by the wearer through the open-worked and skeletonised dial, in its entirety.
Its caseback is transparent with sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating. It also features the initials of Christian Ruefli-Flury, paying homage to the founder of the company.
The Les Bémonts C. R.-F. Limited Edition will be water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. For the layman, that is a depth of 30 meters or 100 feet. Each timepiece is supplied on a soft black leather strap that complements the overall design of the watch.
It will be available in a limited quantity of only 200 individually numbered timepieces, it has been confirmed by the manufacturer.
- Edox 95 automatic movement
- 44 mm stainless steel case
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Transparent caseback with initials of founder Christian Ruefli-Flury
- Open-worked and skeletonised dial
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
- Limited availability of only 200 timepieces
- Supplied on soft black leather strap