Swiss watchmaker Eterna has announced that it will introduce the Grace Open Art, a new timepiece aimed at its women clientele.
The 34 mm watch will contain an in-house ETA calibre 2824-2 Open Art automatic movement that has been designed exclusively for this ladies timekeeper. It will feature hour, minute and second functions, it has been confirmed.
For the discerning women, the case of the Grace Open Art will be available in yellow or white gold and will be endowed with 57 sparkling diamonds. This is carried over onto the dial of the piece, which will be available in either a white or black mother of pearl and is inset with a total of 72 diamonds.
The piece has been designed with simplicity and sophistication in mind, omitting the indices and numerals, among other elements. This puts the focus onto the mechanism and its dial itself.
Its design is topped off with sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating and elegant and feminine Dauphine hands.
The Eterna Grace Open Art boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 38 hours. Each watch will be finished with a white or black satin strap with buckle that complements and completes the overall piece.
- 34 mm diameter case available in yellow or white gold
- ETA calibre 2824-2 Open Art automatic mechanism
- Dial available with white or black mother-of-pearl
- A total of 57 diamonds on case and 72 on dial
- Dauphine-style hands
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Hour, minute and second functions
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 48 hours
- Supplied on white or black satin strap with buckle