Harry Winston has announced that it will launch a new addition into its Midnight Collection, the Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automatic 36mm.
The 36 mm timepiece will be powered by an automatic Harry Winston HW2008 movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz) with 28 jewels and has hours and minutes functions.
It will be available in two different models – including 18-carat rose gold and 18-carat white gold. The first, is presented alongside a Tahitian mother-of-pearl dial and “Stalactites” décor with 161 brilliant-cut diamonds (0.70 carats). Furthermore, a total of 84 diamonds (0.91 carats) surround the case itself.
The second version, is complemented by a white mother-of-pearl dial with “Stalactites” décor and 110 brilliant-cut sapphires (0.76 carats) and 51 brilliant-cut diamonds (0.09 carats). They will be supplied on a hand-sewn taupe alligator leather strap and blue alligator leather strap, respectively.
Each timepiece is encased within a sapphire crystal display, whilst the caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to view the inner workings of the mechanism and its Côtes de Genève finishing, circular graining, and chamfered bridges.
The Harry Winston – Midnight Diamond Stalactites Automatic 36mm will be water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. That, is the equivalent of 30 meters or 100 feet.
- Automatic HW2008 movement
- 36 mm case available in 18-carat rose or white gold
- Hours and minutes functions
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4Hz)
- A total of 186 components and 28 jewels
- Flat silicon balance spring
- Sapphire crystal display
- Côtes de Genève finishing, circular graining, and chamfered bridges
- Transparent caseback with sapphire crystal
- Part of the Harry Winston Midnight Collection
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)