Harry Winston has announced that it will launch the Ocean Chronograph Automatic, a new ladies model that is part of its Ocean Collection range for 2015.
The 36 mm timepiece will contain an in-house automatic HW3204 movement that beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz) and has 37 jewels. A total number of 304 components are to be found within the piece.
It will include hours and minutes functions with 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters, Shuriken small seconds and a date display window.
It will be available in either white or rose gold, whilst some models will feature 33 brilliant-cut diamonds on the bezel, lugs and arches – a tribute to Mr. Winston’s reputation as “King of Diamonds.” These models total 1.55 carats of diamonds on the case, complemented by another .04 carats on the buckle.
Each piece will include a sunburst silver-toned dial that is housed within a sapphire crystal glass display with anti-reflective treatment. The caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to view the inner workings of the mechanism itself and is complete with a Circular Côtes de Genève finish.
The Harry Winston Ocean Chronograph Automatic is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet) and is supplied on a white rubber strap.
- Automatic HW3204 movement
- 36 mm diameter case presented in 18-carat white or rose gold
- Beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour (3 Hz)
- A total of 304 components and 37 jewels
- Hours and minutes functions with 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters
- Shuriken small seconds and date display window
- Sunburst silver-toned dial housed within sapphire crystal display
- Seethrough caseback with sapphire crystal
- Circular Côtes de Genève finish
- A tribute to Mr. Winston’s reputation as “King of Diamonds”
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Each piece supplied on a white rubber strap