The House of Harry Winston has announced a new addition to its Premier Collection, the Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic.
The 36 mm timepiece will contain an in-house automatic HW2008 caliber movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 28 jewels and 186 total components. In addition to hour and minute functions, the Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic 36 mm features a flat silicon balance spring.
It will be available in three different variations, it has been confirmed. The first, presented in 18-carat white gold includes a “Chrysiridia Madagascariensis” butterfly marquetry butterfly motif on metal and is supplied with a burgundy tech satin strap.
The second, has an “Adelpha Lara” butterfly marquetry motif on metal and is produced in 18-carat rose gold with a brown tech satin strap.
Finally, the third – also presented in 18-carat rose gold – depicts an “Agrias claudina lugens” butterfly marquetry motif and is supplied with a champagne-toned beige tech satin strap.
Each model boasts a total of 57 brilliant-cut diamonds that surround the bezel of the case, of which is complemented by an additional 17 on the buckle. That’s a grand total of 74, which equals approximately 2.47 carats.
The seethrough caseback of the timepiece features sapphire crystal glass and allows the wearer to view the very inner workings of the mechanism and its Circular Côtes de Genève finishing.
The Harry Winston – Premier Precious Butterfly Automatic is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. That, is the equivalent of 30 meters or 100 feet.
- Automatic caliber HW2008 movement
- 36 mm diameter case presented in 18-carat white or rose gold
- Hours and minutes functions
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 28 jewels
- Transparent caseback with sapphire crystal
- Available in three different variations that include a “Chrysiridia Madagascariensis”, “Adelpha Lara” and “Agrias claudina lugens” motif
- Bezel inset with 57 brilliant-cut diamonds, with further 17 on buckle
- Supplied on burgundy, brown or champagne-toned beige tech satin strap
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)