Hublot has announced that it will be bringing the Classic Fusion Only Watch Britto, a unique one-off timepiece, to this year’s Only Watch 2015 charity auction.
It will see the watchmaker team up with Brazilian artist Romero Britto for the charity auction, organized by the “Association Monégasque contreles Myopathies” (Monaco Association against Muscular Dystrophy). It has been running every year since 2005.
The 45 mm piece will be presented with a polished black ceramic case and bezel, which will contain a hand-wound HUB1302 mechanical movement that boasts a power reserve of approximately 90 hours and has 21 rubies.
Its dial will be produced in 18-carat white gold and will be decorated with “Champlevé Grand Feu” enamel with special “Only Watch” Britto Design, which is complemented by black-coated hands. It will be housed within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment.
The caseback of the watch is seethrough, with interior anti-reflective coating and decal Britto signature, whilst the entire piece is supplied on a red alligator strap stitched onto black rubber with white stitching.
The Classic Fusion Only Watch Britto will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar – the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Unique one-off timepiece for Only Watch 2015 charity auction
- Hand-wound HUB1302 mechanical movement
- A total of 123 components and 21 rubies
- 45 mm diameter case presented in polished black ceramic
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment
- 18-carat white gold dial decorated with “Champlevé Grand Feu” enamel and special “Only Watch” Britto design
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 90 hours
- Seethrough caseback with sapphire crystal, interior anti-reflective coating and decal Britto signature
- Supplied on red alligator strap stitched onto black rubber with white stitching and black PVD steel deployant buckle
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)