Swiss watchmaker Longines has announced that it will enhance its range of women’s watches with the introduction of the Longines Mini.
The 16 mm collection will be presented in stainless steel and will house a calibre L298.2 movement that has both hours and minutes functions. Its case is studded with a total of 42 Wesselton diamonds that surround the bezel of the piece.
This is further carried over onto its white mother-of-pearl dial that is graced with an additional 4 diamonds that act as indexes.
It is contained within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment and is complemented by rhodium-plated hours and minutes hands.
Designed to cater to the modern woman, the Longines Mini is supplied on a choice of black, red, beige or lavender leather strap with buckle.
The Longines Mini is water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar. That, is the equivalent of 30 meters or 100 feet, for the layman.
- Quartz calibre L298.2 movement (ETA E01.001)
- 16 mm case presented in stainless steel
- Bezel inset with 42 Wesselton diamonds
- White mother of pearl dial with 4 diamonds as indexes
- Rhodium-plated steel hands
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment
- Supplied on black, red, beige and lavender leather strap with buckle
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)