Swiss watch manufacturer Luminox has announced the availability of the ANU Chronograph 4240 series, as part of its line-up for the 2015 season.
The new quartz chronograph is “Authorised for Navy Use”, and has been developed with feedback from maritime commandos to hone and refine the watch. Its 45 mm case, produced in stainless steel, will house an RONDA 715 Lith HH6 movement with TimeDate function.
Its design will be complemented by a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating. The dial will appear orange in the dark, while the bezel and hands will appear green. This is achieved through gas tubes that have a life expectancy of 25 years.
Each watch will be supplied with a black PU signature strap or black nylon strap, it has been confirmed.
The Luminox ANU Chronograph 4240 series will be water resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 meters or 660 feet) and will come contained within a giftbox.
- Swiss made
- RONDA 715 Lith HH6 mechanism
- 45 mm case produced in stainless steel
- Authorised for Navy Use (ANU)
- TimeDate function
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating
- Dial appears orange in the dark, while bezel and hands appear green
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200 m / 660 ft)
- Contained within a special presentation giftbox
- Supplied with rubber / silicone / PU strap or bracelet