Maurice Lacroix has announced that it is preparing to introduce the Eliros Date Ladies, a new addition to its range of timepieces aimed at women. The watch manufacturer, based in Switzerland, had recently unveiled the Eliros Date for Men. It will also launch as part of the firms collection for the year.
The new 30 mm watch – aimed at Maurice Lacroix’s female clientele – will be produced in stainless steel and house a Swiss quartz movement with hours, minutes and seconds indicated by central hands, whilst a date display will be located at 3 o’clock.
For the discerning woman, a selection of different dials colours will be on offer. This includes a white lacquered dial, as well as silver, black and black gold options which feature a sun-brushed finish. Furthermore, some models will feature a dial set with diamonds in place of the usual indexes. This adds a touch of glamour for women who enjoy an additional touch of luxury.
All models will feature diamond-cut hours and minutes hands, which are contained within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment that ensures the readability under a variety of lighting conditions.
Each timepiece is supplied on a calf leather strap with applied polished brand logo and pin buckle, or alternatively a stainless steel milanaise bracelet.
The Eliros Date Ladies from Maurice Lacroix will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar. For the layman, that is an equivalent depth of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Swiss quartz movement
- 30 mm diameter stainless steel case
- Hours, minutes and seconds indicated by central hands
- Date indication at 3 o’clock
- Sapphire crystal glass display
- Diamond-cut hours and minutes hands
- A selection of dials available; some set with diamonds as hour markers
- Supplied on calf leather strap with applied brand logo and pin buckle or stainless steel milanaise bracelet
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Eliros Date for Men also available from Maurice Lacroix