Swiss watch manufacturer Maurice Lacroix has announced that it will launch the Masterpiece Gravity, a new limited edition selection of timepieces.
The 43 mm watch will be available in three distinctly different versions upon its release including stainless steel with white lacquered dials (N°1 Gravity Limited), anthracite Powerlite alloy with blue lacquered and rhodium dials (N°2 Gravity “40th Anniversary” Limited), and anthracite PVD with black lacquered and rhodium plated dials (N°3 Gravity Limited).
All three will be powered by the same movement, developed in-house by Maurice Lacroix. The ML230 automatic mechanism features hour, minute, and small second functions. The assortment and oscillator are visible between 6 and 8 o’clock.
It beats at a frequency of 18,800 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz) with 25 jewels and boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 50 hours. It is water resistant up to 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet).
They will be supplied on a genuine black or brown crocodile strap, black soft touch genuine crocodile strap and black genuine crocodile strap, respectively.
The N°1 Gravity Limited and N°3 Gravity Limited will be exclusive to 250 timepieces, whilst the N°2 Gravity “40th Anniversary” Limited will be available in only 40 pieces.
- Automatic calibre ML230 mechanism
- 43 mm diameter case
- Available in three different versions
- Beats at a frequency of 18,800 vibrations per hour (2.5 Hz) with 35 jewels
- Hour, minute and small second functions
- Assortment and oscillator visible between 6 and 8 o’clock
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 50 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 feet)