Swiss watch manufacturer Mido has announced that it will launch the All Dial Special Edition, a new timepiece that is inspired by the Colosseum in Rome.
The 42 mm watch is presented in 316L stainless steel and will contain an in-house automatic Mido caliber 80 movement (based on ETA C07.621) that beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and has 25 jewels.
Officially certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC), it will boast a minimum power reserve of approximately 80 hours and will feature hours, minutes, seconds, and date and day functions.
The dial will be depicted in matt black with individually applied indexes and flat diamond cut hour and minute hands with orange Super-LumiNova coating. The day and date aperture is found at the 3 o’clock position. It is entirely encompassed within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment on both sides.
Its caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to observe the inner workings of the movement and its oscillating weight that is decorated with Geneva stripes and engraved with the Mido logo.
The All Dial Special Edition is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet). It is fitted with a stainless steel bracelet and supplied in a special presentation case created especially for the piece.
- Automatic Mido caliber 80 movement, based on ETA C07.621
- 42 mm diameter case presented in stainless steel 316L
- Hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Date and day display at 3 o’clock position
- Beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour with 25 jewels
- Officially certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Decorated oscillating weight with Geneva stripes and engraved Mido logo
- Transparent caseback with sapphire crystal display
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 80 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Supplied on stainless steel 316L bracelet with stainless steel folding clasp