Swiss luxury watchmaker Mido has unveiled the Baroncelli Donna Rosa, a new addition to its feminine range of timepieces.
The 33 mm diameter watch case is presented in polished stainless steel with rose PVD treatment and will contain an in-house automatic Mido caliber 80 movement. Based on the ETA C07.611, this is the same mechanism that powers the recently-announced Mido Commander Caliber 80 Chronometer.
It beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour with 25 jewels and has hours, minutes, and seconds functions. A date display window is also on offer and located at the 6 o’clock position.
Its silver dial with guilloché-style pattern is complemented by faceted diamond-cut hands and is contained with a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment on both the inside and outside.
The caseback of the piece is transparent and allows the wearer to view the inner workings of the mechanism and its oscillating weight that is finished with Geneva stripes and Mido logo. It is complete with an engraved serial number.
The Mido Baroncelli Donna Rosa boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 80 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 meters or 165 feet). It is supplied on a polished stainless steel bracelet with rose PVD treatment and a folding clasp.
- Automatic Mido caliber 80 movement (based on ETA C07.611)
- Beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour with 25 jewels
- 33 mm diameter case produced in polished stainless steel with rose PVD treatment
- Hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Date window at the 6 o’clock position
- Silver dial with guilloché-style pattern
- Faceted diamond-cut hands
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 80 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Transparent caseback showcasing oscillating weight with Geneva stripes and Mido logo
- Supplied on a polished stainless steel bracelet with rose PVD treatment and folding clasp