Swiss watch manufacturer Mido is preparing to introduce the Lady Mother-of-Pearl, a new addition to its Multifort collection.
The 31 mm timepiece aimed at women will contain an automatic ETA 2671, 7¾’’’ mechanism that has a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour with 25 jewels. It will feature hours, minutes and seconds functions, while a date display is also depicted at the 3 o’clock position.
The highlight of the timepiece is its mother-of-pearl dial that is complemented by rose-gold coloured hands and indexes. All of which is protected within its sapphire crystal display.
The case of the timepiece is produced using polished stainless steel and is made up of three individual pieces, whilst the caseback of the watch is transparent and allows the wearer to see the finely decorated movement in its entirety.
Each watch is supplied on a stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and is individually engraved with a unique serial number. The timepiece will also be available in a rose PVD-treated steel version with black leather strap.
The Lady Mother-of-Pearl boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 38 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet).
- Automatic ETA 2671, 7¾’’’ mechanism
- 31 mm case produced in stainless steel
- Frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour with 25 jewels
- Hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Mother-of-pearl dial with sapphire crystal display
- Date display window at the 3 o’clock position
- Rose-gold coloured hands and indexes
- Supplied on stainless streel bracelet with folding clasp
- Indivudally engraved with a unique serial number
- Also available in rose PVD-treated steel version with black leather strap
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 38 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)