Omega has announced at Baselworld 2015 that it will introduce the De Ville Prestige Dewdrop, a new timepiece with a feminine touch.
A new addition to the De Ville Prestige collection, Dewdrop will be available in two sizes – 27.mm and 32.7 mm – in either 18 carat red or yellow gold.
Two variations of the dial are also available. The first, crafted from white mother-of-pearl and decorated with diamond indexes, whilst the second, features a butterfly design that is further complemented by white mother-of-pearl and diamond indexes.
The caseback of the De Ville Prestige Dewdrop is embossed with a depiction of Chronos, the god of time, and engraved with the iconic De Ville logo. The 32.7 mm model boasts a date window at 6 o’clock.
The smaller model houses an Omega quartz calibre 4061 movement, while the larger of the two, contains a Co-Axial calibre 2500. They come with a two-year and three-year warranty, respectively and are water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 meters / 100 feet).
In addition, Omega recently announced that it would introduce the Constellation Pluma, a timepiece aimed at ladies. It will also feature a mother-of-pearl dial design.
- Omega quartz calibre 4061 / Co-Axial calibre 2500
- Available in 27.4 mm or 32.7 mm
- Case and bracelet made from 18 carat red or yellow gold
- Minimum power reserve of 48 hours
- Central hour-minute-seconds hands, date window at 6 o’clock
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
- 3-year manufacturer warranty