Swiss watch manufacturer Oris has announced that it will introduce the Aquis Depth Gauge, a new addition to its range of diving watches.
The 46 mm timepiece is presented in a multi-piece stainless steel case with screw-in case back and crown protection with black coating. It is powered by an automatic in-house Oris calibre 733 movement, which is based on the Sellita SW 200-1, with date window at the 6 o’clock position.
Its unidirectional revolving top ring features a tungsten inlay and minute scale, whilst an inlet at 12 o’clock allows water into the watch as part of the depth gauge function. It provides a clear readout up to a depth of 100 meters.
The black dial is complemented by applied indices and nickel hands, both of which have include a white Super-LumiNova inlay. It is encased within a sapphire crystal display that is double-domed with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
It is supplied on a yellow rubber strap with Oris-developed safety anchor and quick adjustment sliding-sledge folding clasp. A black rubber strap and strap-change tools are also included in the waterproof case, in which each watch is presented.
The Oris Aquis Depth Gauge boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 38 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 50 bar (that’s a depth of 500 meters).
- Automatic Oris calibre 733 movement, based on Sellita SW 200-1
- 46 mm multi-piece stainless steel case with screw-in case back and crown protection
- Unidirectional revolving top ring with tungsten inlay and minute scale
- Double domed sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Inlay at 12 o’clock with milled channel that allows water into the watch as part of the depth gauge function
- Yellow metre scale read off against watermark in channel milled into sapphire crystal
- Black dial with applied indices and Nickel hands, both with white Super-LumiNova inlay
- Yellow rubber strap with Oris-developed safety anchor and quick adjustment sliding-sledge folding clasp
- Supplied in waterproof case with additional black rubber strap and strap-change tools
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 50 bar / 500 meters