Roamer of Switzerland has announced that it will introduce the Superior Day Date, a new timepiece that will launch as part of the brands Superior collection.
The 42 mm timepiece is powered by a Swiss quartz movement with hours, minutes and seconds functions. A highlight of the watch is its day and date display. The former of which is shown in an arc at the 12 o’clock position, whilst the latter can be located at 6 o’clock.
It will be available in several different variations, it has been confirmed. The first model is depicted in stainless steel model with a black, white or blue dial and stainless steel strap. The second, is a bicolour variation in stainless steel with rose gold plating and a black or blue dial. This model, is supplied with a leather strap.
A third model, in stainless steel with yellow gold plating and a white dial will be supplied with a black leather strap. Whilst, a fourth model will be produced in stainless steel with a white, black or blue dial and matching leather strap.
Encased within a sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment, the dial of the timepiece features a central circle with a “clou de Paris” finish, that merges into the matching colour of the hour circle with its applied indices.
The Superior Day Date from Swiss watch manufacturer Roamer will be water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar. For the layman – that’s the equivalent of 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Swiss-made with quartz movement
- 42 mm diameter case, available in several variations
- Hours, minutes and seconds functions
- Day and date window depicted at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock
- A choice of dials available for selection by prospective wearers
- Central circle with a “clou de Paris” finish
- Sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective treatment
- Part of Roamer’s Superior collection
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)