Swiss watch manufacturer Rolex has announced that it will introduce the Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28, a new addition to its feminine range of watches.
The 28 mm timepiece will be available in three different models for the discerning women. The first, will be presented in platinum with a polished finish, domed bezel and silver, sunray-finished dial. A second variation in 18-carat yellow gold with a fluted bezel and silver sunray-finished dial will also be available. Last of all, the third model will be presented in 18-carat Everose gold, with a chocolate sunray-finished dial. This model will be depicted within a bezel paved with 44 brilliant-cut diamonds.
All three models will be powered by an in-house calibre 2236 movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour with 31 rubies. This mechanism, officially certified by the Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 55 hours.
It is this movement that also drives the watches functions, which include centre hour, minute and seconds hands, an instantaneous date at 3 o’clock with rapid-setting, and stop-seconds for precise time setting.
Each timepiece boasts a sapphire crystal display with scratch-resistant treatment, to ensure its protection against the environment and daily usage. Whilst, a cyclops lens over the date, is also present and features double anti-reflective coating.
The Oyster Perpetual Lady-Datejust 28 from Rolex is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar. That is the equivalent of 100 meters or 330 feet. It will be supplied on a three-piece solid link President bracelet.
- In-house calibre 2236 movement
- 28 mm diameter case available in three different variaitons
- Centre hour, minute and seconds hands
- Instantaneous date at 3 o’clock with rapid-setting
- Stop-seconds for precise time setting.
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 31 rubies
- Sapphire crystal display with scratch-resistant treatment
- Officially certified by the Swiss Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC)
- Boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 55 hours
- Supplied on a three-piece solid link President bracelet
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)