Tag Heuer has announced that it will be teaming up with Team Nissan Nismo to release a Special Edition model of its Carrera watch.
The 43 mm timepiece will feature a sandblasted black titanium carbide coated titanium case and will house a Tag Heuer calibre 16 movement that beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 25 rubies. Its case is supported by a scratch-proof ceramic bezel.
In addition to its chronograph hours and minutes counters, the Tag Heuer Carrera Nissan Nismo Special Edition will include hours, minutes, and small seconds functions. A day and date display window will be located at the 4 o’clock position.
The watches black dial with grey and red stripes will be complemented by hand-applied polished black gold Arabic numerals and is encased within a domed sapphire crystal display with anti-reflective coating on both sides.
Its caseback is seethrough and allows the wearer to observe the oscillating weight of the movement that is finished with “Côtes de Genève” engraving.
The Tag Heuer Carrera Nissan Nismo Special Edition boasts a minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours and is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 meters or 330 feet). Each timepiece will be supplied on a high-tech soft-touch black alligator strap with red top-stitching and lining.
- Automatic Tag Heuer calibre 16 movement
- Beats at a frequency of 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz) with 25 rubies
- Sandblasted black titanium carbide coated titanium case with scratch-proof ceramic bezel
- Chronograph hours and minutes counters
- Hours, minutes and small seconds functions
- Day and date display window at the 4 o’clock position
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Oscillating weight with “Côtes de Genève” engraving visible through seethough caseback
- Minimum power reserve of approximately 42 hours
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Supplied on soft-touch black alligator strap with red top-stitching and lining