Swiss manufacturer Tag Heuer has announced that it will introduce a Special Edition Carrera to celebrate Cara Delevingne’s status as an ambassador for the firm.
The 41 mm diameter case is based on the Lady Carrera model, but is instead manufactured in black titanium carbide-treated steel. It’s rose gold plated appliques and hands provide a feminine touch, against the strong tones of black and charcoal throughout the piece.
Upon its launch, it will be with or without white or black diamonds on a padded calfskin strap or titanium carbide-treated black steel strap.
Its diamond-studded bezel version features 72 Wesselton white or black diamonds, totaling a weight of approximately 1 carat, we’re told.
The caseback references the star sign under which Cara was born in August 1992 and features the majestic head of a lion, while the inside of the strap bears the signature of the super model herself. It is also engraved with the text “Cara Delevingne Edition”.
The timepiece is water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar, or 100 meters / 330 feet and sports hour and minute hands that have been coated with white Super-LumiNova.
The Tag Heuer Carrera – Cara Delevingne Edition will be available from September. The pricing has yet to be confirmed.
- Swiss made
- 41 mm diameter
- Titanium carbide-treated steel case
- Caseback engraved with “Cara Delevingne Edition” and stamped with a lion’s head
- Available with 72 Wesselton white or black diamond’s inset on bezel
- Charcoal grey sunray with date window at 3 o’clock
- Super-LumiNova coated hour and minute hands
- Curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Signature of Cara Delevingne inside of strap in rose gold
- Water resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)